I am just going to ignore the fact that I have not updated my blog for over a month and half and just share moment of joy I experienced at work today.
2:30 is my least favorite part of the day. My food coma has worn off, I am tired at looking at my computer screen, and I still have a couple more hours of work. However to ease the doldrum of the 2 o clock hour a couple of my coworkers and myself head down to the vacant 2nd floor and dance our hearts out for ten minutes. We listen to a different type of music each time and we just let the music move us. Sometimes we chat, sometimes we dance in unison laughing and sometimes we are just in our own little worlds letting our stiff limbs loosen. It is really beautiful thing. I now look forward 2:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment